Friday, July 27, 2007

Well, I passed!!

Have you ever taken a test and come out of it KNOWING you failed? Or, have you ever come out of a test KNOWING that you kicked butt? Yeah... I came out knowing that I did horribly and found out shortly after that I didn't do as bad as I thought. They're sending the official score in the mail. I think I like it better just knowing if I passed or failed. But hey, I passed.

So now I just wait to see if the Department of Health will approve my license application and everything will be good.



*coming soon... we haven't had gatorade in our home for almost 2 whole weeks!!!

3 comments:

~j. said...

no gatorade? Are you torturing your husband?

Carina said...

Congrats on both counts!

But more congrats on the Gatorade.

After all, you only had to pass the test once. You have to pass Gatorade at the gas station, the grocery store, the warehouse store, and where-ever else that stuff appears.

La Yen said...

Gatorade is the breast milk of Satan.

And Congrats!