Saturday, July 14, 2007

Let me try this again

Hi Everyone!

Most of you have probably given up on me because I haven't been up on my blogging. There are a few reasons. a) I got married and that was a busy time. b) I can't think of things to blog about and when I do think of things, I always get nervous that people will be offended. c) When I do think of things to blog about, I can never word the blogs correctly so you may enjoy them. As I have mentioned before, I am ~j's little sister (I'd have a link to her blog here but I don't know how to do that and those of you that are visiting my blog, most likely got here from being on her blog). Anyway, I am ~j's little sister and she has an awesome blog. She is creative and always has great topics to write about and when I read her posts, it's as if I can actually hear her telling a story. Me? Not so much. Sometimes I don't feel as though I am blog material. Believe it or not, I have written a lot more posts, but I always delete them. What is this? Blog fright? Fear? Am I still 7 years old wanting to be like my big sister?

Anyway, I will try to be more dillegent about blogging because quite frequently things happen that I would love to share with people. Like this:

Last night, I dragged the New Mr. Tia to Bed Bath & Beyond to buy trivets. We thought we would just pick up a few things for the house. Well, sometimes a husband can be like a child. Case in point: I mention I want a spice rack. (Not right now, but maybe for Christmas or perhaps when we buy a new house) He starts laughing hysterically at the display pointing at the jar marked "Dill Weed".

Then we looked for an ice cube bucket for the freezer. We couldn't find one anywhere. That store can be sensory overload sometimes. I looked high and I looked low. And then as I looked, I walked toward my husband. I lightly stroked his arm and said, "Looks like they don't sell them here... Oh, you're not my husband."

And that's my story.

And here's a question for discussion: The color Aqua- is it predominately blue or green? I mean, I know it's blue-green but would you say it's more blue or more green?

2 comments:

~j. said...

1. Everyone goes through those feelings when they start a blog. Serio. Just write.

2. Thanks for the compliments.

3. You wanted to be like me? I had no idea.

4. Blue. Aqua is close to Agua, or water which, by my standards, ought look blue, not green.

sue-donym said...

Write with poems. YOU ROCK at poetry!