Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm back baby

Hey Everyone!

Looks like I'm back! I can post again! I don't know how I did it but I am signed into blogger and we'll see how this goes.

Lots has happened since I last posted. The main thing is that my wedding date is creeping up on me like no other. 78 days and I'll be "Mrs. Hags." Hags is Sean's nickname and therefore, I'll be the Mrs.

I am so tired of hearing "the secret to a good marriage is..." The best part is is that the "advice" is coming from mainly people who are in the midst of a seperation or are divorced. Obviously, you know what the secret is because it was so successful for you, right?

That's all I have for now. I'll be back later to blog when I have a good idea for a post. Suggestions are welcome.

3 comments:

dalene said...

Welcome back!

I think you could post a list of all that great marital advice you've been getting from people who can't seem to get it right. It could be funny.

Last night my niece was telling me about someone she knows who is a marriage counselor. But she has been divorced FOUR times. Doesn't it make you wonder who would go to a marriage counselor with that kind of track record? She's probably more qualified to be a divorce counselor.

~j. said...

Like all the people who give you the most parenting advice: they don't have their own kids.

sue-donym said...

It's about time! Welcome back!

I like CW advice - write up all the "good" advice youhave recieved so we can all slam it on your blog.